Skybound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skybound

RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Message to Kimmy
Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm by Kimura

» Incase you don't get the pm.
Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 pm by Wish

» Alba Inner Sector
Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm by Kimura

» Team Guardian
Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 pm by Ragnarok

Top posters
Kimura
Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 Vote_lcapAlba Inner Sector - Page 2 Voting_barAlba Inner Sector - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ragnarok
Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 Vote_lcapAlba Inner Sector - Page 2 Voting_barAlba Inner Sector - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kaorin
Wish
EcoDerpologist
Supōn
Hiela
Dimitri
Viktor
Hāto
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:51 am
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is Noir

Our users have posted a total of 804 messages in 82 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 Naruto10-2-1

Alba Inner Sector

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaorin

Kaorin

Credits : 148

Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Kaorin listened to her teachers words, staying inside and waiting for him to come back in, wondering what would happen between the two and hoped that her teacher would be alright. "..Mr.Kimura.." She wondered who that other man was, since she hadn't really heard him too well when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Credits : 162

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:34 pm

ragnarok listened to the man give a small explanation afterwords it was his turn to speak. "now i understand what you are saying...i hear a lot of you two`s conversation. So you see i still wanted to make sure because people can lie. they DO lie. i dont want to make an enemy here. I would rather be allies, friends even. if you truly want me to leave i will. But do you honostly wish to disrespect me by not offering me the chance to stay for a bit? And i just want to see for myself what the girl says." the hands dissipated and ragnarok reached into his trench coat and pulled out his ID. He showed it to the man, showing he was a part of the ciel forces "good enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Credits : 222

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Kimura understood that the man wanted to see for himself a bit further, and didn't mind having one more guest, so it didn't bother him. But the man wouldn't be staying the night as well if he had a place to go to himself. Kimura made one last comment before turning to walk in. "You are welcome to come in for a while, but, be careful what you ask the girl. She's still young, so don't be too forward about any questions you have. I don't want wrong ideas in her head." Kimura remembered one thing from seeing the man's ID, reaching into his jacket and pulling out his own ID and showing it to the man. He was part of the ciel forces as well, but he didn't actively take part in patrols or duties, rather performing his duty as a teacher to the kids of Alba. One thing that Ragnarok would notice though, is that under the race of Kimura, it read 'Guardian', instead of human. And his class, was Astromagus, which he surely would haven ever seen before. Putting his ID away, Kimura gave the man one last chance to ask anything before going in. "Any more questions before we enter?" He waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 pm

(You guys can skip me for this post, nothing to say until you come in.)
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:58 pm

"yes" Ragnarok said. "explain your race to me. then did you not see mine?" Ragnarok shows card again, the class being demonic hybrid. "dont take offense. Im half demon, then 25% angel and human each. Dont worry i wont be asking the girl questions i am very observant i can tell if somethings wrong. and do you have any questions for me?" Ragnarok watched the man. Astromagus, obviously good with magic to get that title. Ragnarok has only seen the sword so he wondered if the man had any weapons. still, it was nice to know the girl seemed to be in good hands.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Kimura hadn't realized he was a 'demonic hybrid' until now, but he didn't think he would have a problem handling him. Hearing the question about his race, Kimura figured he would get asked about such a thing. Turning back around so he was fully facing the man again, he paused for a second putting together some words, and answered. "To answer you about my race, I am a Guardian. We are, what you could say humans with a gift of longevity. Our lifespans are much longer, ranging from one hundred and fifty to five hundred years. Our purpose is to protect a single person we select. In the policy of the guardians, once a person is chosen to be protected, we must be there for them until our final breath. That is how it works for us. If you haven't guessed though, I am going to pick Kaorin soon. I am still debating it in my mind, but, she is the one who I would do that for." Kimura wasn't sure how the man would react to the answer, but thats what he was giving. "And, for my class. Astromagus. I am a mage that focuses on the celestial elements, in the future, when I become higher ranked, I will begin my focus on more stronger techniques. Meteorites. Gravity. That sort of thing." It made sense for him to focus on such things, due to the name being 'Star Mage'.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:08 pm

(Skip. o.o)
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Ragnarok nodded in understanding. The man could live longer, but so could he. Dont know how much yet though. Ragnarok waited to see if the man had any questons for him, anything else he could say to show the man he meant well. Ragnarok rubbed his wrists feeling the assassin blades rub against his skin. He was a born killer, but that doesnt mean he would. He had his...light side as well. And right now He was going to be good.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Kimura saw understanding in the man, and decided that was enough information for him. Gesturing for the man to come inside, Kimura opened the sliding glass door, stepping inside and waiting for him. After he came in, Kimura would close the door, and make his way to the middle of his room. Looking over at Kaorin, he smiled and offered for her to come over. "It's okay now, Kaorin. This is a good man, he was just checking on us. He's going to stay for a little bit. Come on." Kimura took a seat in the center of his couch, which in front of it was a very large television, which had several features on it, including a gaming system beneath. It was the nicest thing out of Kimura's entire apartment, since he had saved for it. Looking back over to the man, "Make yourself at home, Ragnarok. Just keep everything nice." Looking at the TV, it turned on and began to move through channels. "Is there anything either of you would like to watch? I have over a thousand channels on this thing." Kimura waited for a response from the both of them. It was a bit lazy of him, but it was late, and he wasn't going to make dinner for the man.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Kaorin was glad to see her teacher come back in, but wasn't too sure about the man. Hearing that everything was okay now, Kaorin went over to her teacher and sat down next to him on his couch, immediately becoming fascinated with the television. It was huge, and she could barely take in all the different things on it. In her fascination, Kaorin leaned back, and due to her size in the couch she accidently fell back into her teacher, kind of laying with him. She realized what she did though, but hesitated moving. "Oh..um..sorry Mr.Kimura..your TV is really nice.." She was still captivated by it, even with other things going on.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Ragnarok looked at Kimura and entered the house. Everything seemed fine. Kaorin became releaved to see Kimura come in, but hesitated when she saw Ragnarok. He chuckled to himself. Not many people seemed to take a liking to him right away. "Hello there...im Ragnarok, nice to meet you." He tipped his finger off of his forehead. The motion flicked his hair up, revealing that he was wearing a blindfold, yet he still seemed to be able to see everything, which he could. Kimura offered to change the channel on the tv to what anyone wanted, but what he wanted to watch was way too inappropraite for the little girl. So he just stood there in the corner just watching. The girl flopped into the couch next to her teacher and sunk back, onviously on accident. But when she didnt get up and just laid next to her teacher Ragnarok became a little concerned. Ragnarok didnt know the whole thing with the gaurdian but he hoped it didnt involve anything that Ragnarok would have to deal with. He glared at the two, but yet they couldnt tell his expression due to the blindfold.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Kimura was slightly surprised when his student had fallen backwards onto him. He knew it was on accident, but it was the fact that she wasn't getting up. ..Was she really comfortable laying with him like that? Still, he knew the guy watching them wouldn't approve, so he gently moved her next to him on the couch so she wouldn't be laying on him, and so she wasn't too close for it to look weird. "It's okay Kaorin." It was a little obvious the girl had never really seen a TV like this before, so it was okay that she was captivated by it. Kimura stopped on a more child-oriented channel, and looked over at Ragnarok who seemed to be watching them from a distance, but he decided to leave him be. Kimura kept some of his attention on the man, and the other half of it on Kaorin, enjoying the sight of her being captivated by the TV. He remembered how he was when he first turned it on, thinking what a wonderful thing it was.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Kaorin felt her teacher gently move her, and she started to blush when she realized she had been laying on him and not the couch, being set down next to him she tried to stop the blush by focusing on the TV, hearing him say that it was okay. Having the channels stop on something more that Kaorin liked, she watched intently.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Ragnarok looked at the two on the couch. aww look at the lovers...Ragnarok shhok his head slightly to clar the thoughts. He saw Kimura lightly push kaorin off, but he watched him while doing it, showing that Kimura only did it to please Ragnarok. This tested his patience for Kimura. The man seemed frustrated...Ragnarok was just going to watch.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Kimura started to get an idea in his head. He wanted to maybe test the guy, to see if he would really do anything. Smirking to himself for a moment, he quickly took it away so the guy wouldn't know. He knew that the guy couldn't sit there all night, and he would have to leave eventually, so Kimura would be alright. Not wanting to go too drastic, Kimura did one simple thing he was sure would get to the guy. Reaching over with his arm, he put an arm around Kaorin. "You know Kaorin, this is a special TV. If you want to change the channel all you have to do is think about it." It was true, that was how he had turned it on by simply looking at it. Technology really brought great things, for a damn bad price.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Kaorin hadn't been expecting her teacher to do what he did, taking away from her captivation of the TV. Feeling a warm arm around her, she blushed a little bit, leaning in to her teacher a little. Hearing him tell her that she could change the channel just by thinking about it made her look at the TV though, like it was something really special. Just by thinking about it? She concentrated on the TV and thought about changing the channel, and, it did. Changing it back, Kaorin was a little surprised it had work, fascinated once again. "Wow Mr.Kimura..that's really cool!"
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Ragnarok saw what was going. He hoped it wasn't what it looked like but it seemed to be. The two hands appeared again. He just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Kimura saw the hands forming out of the corner of his eye, and decided to go just a tiny bit further. He pulled Kaorin a little bit closer to him, so there was no couch between them, keeping his arm around her. "Amazing, isn't it? I remember when I first saw the TV myself. I was as fascinated as you are." Kimura wouldn't go any further than this with her, to test the guy, he wanted to see what would really happen.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Kaorin blushed more when her teacher pulled her close to him, able to feel the warmth of his body against her she leaned her head on him a little, keeping her eyes on the TV. Listening to him, she could see how anyone would be so surprised.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Ragnarok reached into his coatand pulled out his large gun. "Don't tempt me kimura..." Ragnarok poured light energy into his gun. If he shot the energy it would knock against kimura, it would not pierce his body. He was going to far now.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Kimura turned when he heard the thing about tempting him, and saw the gun with light energy being charged into it. He didn't like how this was going now. That would be enough. He extended his palm. Frost began swirling inward to his palm, in a similar fashion to the gun, as if he was about to fire something himself. "Don't, Ragnarok.."
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Kaorin saw the gun as her teacher turned, and got scared, clinging to her teacher. She even moved into his lap, keeping her head against his chest. She didn't like the sight of guns, it scared her. "No! Please don't shoot Mr.Kimura!"
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:37 pm

"then dont continue...stop this nonsense." The light in the barrel intensened till it was almost to bright to look at. He was gonna shoot kimura, not to hurt just to knock him back, then use one of the floating hamds to catch the girl."i will keep as much peace and innocence as possible, but i will not show mercy if it is called for kimura. The ciel would disapprove."
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Kimura's hand began to look as if ice was forming in it. Sharp, spikes of ice. If Ragnarok fired a shot, a stream of ice spikes would fire out of Kimura's hand, as is for his 'Shower' technique, to impale him. Not only would they defeat the bullet of light, they would most likely do damage to his own house. Kimura used his free arm to wrap around Kaorin, holding her to him incase the floating hands tried to seperate them. He didn't think a little test would go this far.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Kaorin kept a tight hold on her teacher, not letting go, tearing up a little at the thought of a fight breaking loose right there when they were just having a good night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alba Inner Sector
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skybound :: Off-Topic :: General-
Jump to: