Skybound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skybound

RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Message to Kimmy
Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm by Kimura

» Incase you don't get the pm.
Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 pm by Wish

» Alba Inner Sector
Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm by Kimura

» Team Guardian
Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 pm by Ragnarok

Top posters
Kimura
Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 Vote_lcapAlba Inner Sector - Page 4 Voting_barAlba Inner Sector - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ragnarok
Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 Vote_lcapAlba Inner Sector - Page 4 Voting_barAlba Inner Sector - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kaorin
Wish
EcoDerpologist
Supōn
Hiela
Dimitri
Viktor
Hāto
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:51 am
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is Noir

Our users have posted a total of 804 messages in 82 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 Naruto10-2-1

Alba Inner Sector

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Credits : 222

Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Kimura woke up immediately as he was shoved off the couch, landing on his hands and jumping up to his feet he turned at Ragnarok, shifting directly at him, swinging his fist hard in an attempt to land a blow right in his stomach, to throw him off and send him back a bit. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" As he did that, he shifted back to the front of Kaorin to keep her safe from him. He watched the hands to see if they were coming again. Kimura extended his palm at Ragnarok. Frost spiraled inward as spikes formed.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Credits : 148

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Kaorin woke up as she was lifted, screaming for her teacher as she was picked up, getting scared almost immediately. "Mr.Kimura!!!!!!!!" she yelled for him as he was pushed off the couch and woken up, being set on the couch kaorin backed up into it staying still not wanting to get into the fight, seeing her teacher attack and then come back to defend her from the hands
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Credits : 162

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Ragnarok knocked kimura`s hand out of the way with the one he dropped. "i dont want to fight...its not my part to get in here with this lets just read these damn books." Ragnarok saw a towel and threw it at kaorin "please...cover your self"
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Kimura could see he didn't want to fight, but he was going to make a point first. Stopping the formation of the ice, the frost stopped, and the ice dissipated. Kimura shifted over to Ragnarok, close enough to whisper into his ear. "Two things to you Ragnarok. One, don't you ever fucking do that to me, in my home again. Second, we didn't do anything. We just happened to sleep that way. Don't go assuming what you don't know. Now let's put this on a good note and get along, you understand?" Kimura was extremely pissed with him, but he let it slide due to misunderstanding. Going over to his drawers again, he pulled out another big black t-shirt, and handed it to Kaorin. "Wear this, Kaorin. It'll go down to your knees, so you'll be covered up." His shirts were obviously too long for her, but it would make Ragnarok happy, so Kimura decided to go with it. Going over to a table where Kimura had his books, he sat down, and gestured to Ragnarok to come over.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Kaorin could feel the tension going, but it slowly stopped as it seemed her teacher was taking care of things so she stayed on the couch even when she had the towel given to her. soon her teacher gave her one of his shirts, and she took it and ran over to the bathroom changing out of her shirt and putting his on, coming back out she was covered up enough by the shirt so that ragnarok wouldnt be able to see anything. going over to the table she sat next to her teacher, taking the book about healing and setting it in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Ragnarok pulled out his books and sat in the circle...he said to both "im sorry..." He sat down and opened the angel and demon book. A tear fell from under his blindfold and he put his hood up. He thought maybe i should just leave...just go, i try to help and protect but nothing seems to go right...
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Kimura heard Ragnarok apologize, and, he saw the tear fall. This put a twinge of guilt in him. He was a little bit..much for the man doing his best to protect the girl. Standnig up, Kimura walked Ragnarok over away from the table for a moment. "No..I'm sorry. You were trying to protect Kaorin. Who knows what could have been happening. You did the right thing, I overreacted to it. Don't worry about it Ragnarok..I acted on impulse. Something I shouldn't have done. Come on, let's go read." Kimura patted him on the shoulder slightly, an expression on his face showing a little regret for doing what he did, he went back over to the table with Ragnarok and sat down, opening the first book: 'Guardians: The Beings of Providence'. "Let's see what we can find out from these, shall we?" Kimura waited for them all to start reading, as not to rush ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 pm

kaorin had a bit of a feeling something just happened between them, but she opened up her book about healing magic and studied the contents on the second page. there was a lot to learn, but she felt like she could get through it with her teachers help.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 pm

ragnarok listened to kimura, and he felt worse for letting his feelings show so he decided to stay. He opened the book and on the inside cover was a picture of a male demon and a female angel sitting on him. This made him feel a bit bad because of the past. He tunred the page and waited for kimura to start speaking.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Kimura turned to Ragnarok, nudging Kaorin slightly too. "We want to help you first Ragnarok, so let's get reading with you." Kimura smiled slightly, and gestured to his book, waiting for him to begin with them. He wanted to help him out first, since it seemed like he didn't know as much.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Kaorin watched the both of them feeling the nudge and smiled a little at ragnarok too waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:25 pm

ragnarok inhaled deeply and sighed. "angels and demons are more closely related then people think. they originate from the same beginning. Its just when the demons went bad were they seperated. Ch 1. Angels. Angels are beings of light and holy spirit. They move through weightlessness and use cherubic strentgh to aid them and those around them. They usually act as a guide to themselves and others, spreading out and learning about whats around them." looks up what could that bring?
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Kimura listened carefully to him read from the book. It was rather interesting to hear some of it, and he wondered what kind of abilities that could bring. "That could bring you..maybe an affinity with light? There has to be some kind of light based abilities there. But..if your demon too..wouldn't that mean you would have an affinity with darkness? Ragnarok, I think if you finish this..you'll have a polar affinity." It was an interesting thought to have power with darkness and light. He nodded for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:48 pm

*Skip me for now im just listening*
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:54 pm

ragnarok nodded and continued. *reads to a few chapters ahead*Ch 8, Demons. Now onto demons. they were angels until banned from heaven in a great war. They shifted in their affinity due to the change in their emotion and habitat. Becoming of evil and dark minded creatures they flourished at night. Each demon is said to have one great strength in a darker affinity that involves chaos and destruction. There is also said to each demon a way to be able to travel at great distances in a short time. Only the demon can access this dimension but they can take items and people with them. This is a play off the light version of an angel`s splitting ability." Rragnarok looked up again and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:57 pm

"That's interesting. So it is suggesting some form of teleportation technique with darkness. Sounds like it might have drawbacks though. I think you'll definitely have a polar affinity in the future if you can use both light and darkness with these abilities." Kimura leaned forward a little bit, resting his arms on the table and waiting to hear a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:57 pm

*skip*
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:05 pm

because of the slightest genetic mutations angels cant do what demons do and demons cant do what angels do. but there is no recording of someone being born with both parts, whether in equal ratios or not. some think its possible but others not. if it were to happen that being has a high chance of using both abilities, that is if they survive their first eight years of life. because that is how long it would take for the body to reject the cells and destroy itself. Further study can be read up on -light, darkness, chaos, order, and the persuaders-" that was the end of the first book...
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Kimura was surprised at what the book ended with. Ragnarok was one of the rare few to have both demon and angel in him. It had never even been recorded, not even in the tower library. That was crazy. "So you're the first..maybe the other books have some kind of recording. But wow, you are unique. Amazing." Kimura was intrigued by such an interesting thing. But, eight years of life of cells destroying each other? If he wasn't dead yet, the only answer was that the human was balancing it out and keeping him alive.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Kaorin didnt understand it all too well but she was surprised too about it. ragnarok seemed to be really special for his race.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Ragnarok stood up and put his hands behind his back. "well...about the angel thing. Angels on earth are transparent to sight and solid objects, meaning they could move through them. Earth has no real mass to them. They are like living ghosts. sooo...if i could learn to control my angel side and extend it out like that... Ragnarok gott really quiet. He stood still for a few minutes that seemed like hours. Then his body seemed to slightly glow. The energy could be felt moving. The area in front of him slightly shimmered. The shimmery spot moved about the house. Moving through walls and ceilings and floors. When the spot came back Ragnarok smiled and walked into it, the spot disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Kimura nodded in agreement of how they were living ghosts, it would make sense. Then, he saw Ragnarok stand. His body started to shimmer as it moved around, then going through the apartment complex before returning to the original body. It seemed he had figured it all out on his own. "That's..interesting." Kimura was slightly shocked at the ability, because of the fact he just walked out of his body. "How did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Kaorin was really surprised when ragnarok came shimmering out of his body and went around the walls and the room before going back. her jaw dropped a little bit in response to it, but she didnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:50 pm

"well i didnt really walk out of my body...i sort of "extended" it...i could still move my physical body, but i can only extend it so far...but i seem to be able to have all the senses besides physical touch. So i could attack while being extended from my physical body. Its odd cuz i see half and half of my spirit and physical body. But yet i can easily manuever each to cooperate with the other, still being connected. Oh and kimura, your front door needs to be fixed, the hinges need to be changed they are about to fall off..." Ragnarok sat down and started twiddling his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Kimura could understand how that would work and realized he did need to fix that, along with his sliding glass door that was destroyed. "Maybe with these books I'll be able to fix these doors without replacing anything.." Kimura looked down at his, and then looked back to Ragnarok. "You want to go anymore out of yours or take a break?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alba Inner Sector
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skybound :: Off-Topic :: General-
Jump to: