Skybound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skybound

RP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Message to Kimmy
Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:18 pm by Kimura

» Incase you don't get the pm.
Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 pm by Wish

» Alba Inner Sector
Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm by Kimura

» Team Guardian
Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 pm by Ragnarok

Top posters
Kimura
Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 Vote_lcapAlba Inner Sector - Page 6 Voting_barAlba Inner Sector - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Ragnarok
Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 Vote_lcapAlba Inner Sector - Page 6 Voting_barAlba Inner Sector - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kaorin
Wish
EcoDerpologist
Supōn
Hiela
Dimitri
Viktor
Hāto
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:51 am
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is Noir

Our users have posted a total of 804 messages in 82 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 Naruto10-2-1

Alba Inner Sector

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Credits : 162

Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:02 pm

"well Kimura, what do you want to do first? I told you there are many consequences if you do not watch yourself. Out here you need to be careful, with great power comes great responsibility. Dont let it get to your head, use it to protect her" Ragnarok points at kaorin. Kimura loved Kaorin, and she loved him. But there arte things in the universe that can tear apart that whoooole thing. Ragnarok was going to do his best not to let that happen. If anything would arise he would talk to kimura first. If that didn't work he will have to use force.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

Credits : 222

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:10 pm

"Of course, Ragnarok. Power is an interest, but I only want it so I can protect Kaorin. I'm not into the whole..take over thing. It's just a lot to take in at once. I'll probably have to reread these a few times to get it down pat." Kimura wrapped his arms around Kaorin and rested his chin on her, thinking about it all for a moment. "Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

Credits : 148

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:20 pm

kaorin listened to the two of them talk before her teacher wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on hers. she started to get a little red again feeling his warm embrace
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:35 pm

"where is a pen? I need a pen, i do know a few things so let me help you." Ragnarok got up and started looking for a pen...
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Kimura wondered why Ragnarok would be looking for a pen. Still though, he wouldn't just ignore him. Pointing over to a drawer by his stove, there was a cup of writing utensils on the counter above it. "There's a pen in there." When he was done showing Ragnarok where it was he brought his hand back and wrapped it around Kaorin again. He hugged her a little tighter to himself. "We can read from your book too soon Kaorin. We're almost done."
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:31 pm

kaorin was wondering what ragnarok wanted to do with the pen too. she felt her teacher bring his hand back around her and hug her a little tighter before telling her they were gonna do her book too soon. kaorin smiled at the idea of being able to learn healing magic, especially to help her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Ragnarok smiled and walked over to the cup. He grabbed a pen with black ink, which would be better. He walked over to kimura. "give me your hand..." when kimura gave ragnarok his hand, ragnarok started to draw on top of his hand. He drew the universal circle of alchemy. "Now this is gonna hurt..." Ragnarok started to infuse the pen with light and dark energy alternating between the two. He dug the pen into Kimura`s skin, etching in a place that cannot be removed from the hand.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Kimura wasn't sure what Ragnarok wanted to do, but he extended his left hand, and then felt a pen get rammed into it. When Ragnarok told him it was going to hurt after he finished drawing something, Kimura saw a little energy begin to flow to the tip of the pan, and he moved his hand away quickly. "If you're going to etch something into the back of my hand you need to get my permission first, and you need to use something besides a pen that will give me ink poisoning for penetrating my skin." Kimura wasn't exactly pleased with the fact he was about to jam darkness into his hand, much less that he was using a pen, however he was surprised he knew the universal circle of alchemy even though it was just now they ever actually heard something about it.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:23 pm

*skip me this post i gotta brb*
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:46 pm

"you wont get ink poisoning, trust me, and im not using just darkness. Its hard to explain, but if you let me finish this you wont have the need to place your hand on a hard surface. You will be able to form the circle of your choice anywhere you want, even in mid-air." Ragnarok extended his hand again. "this is for your benefit...please, trust me and let me finish." Ragnarok waited for Kimura to give him his hand back, he needed to if he wanted an upper edge to the game.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Kimura still didn't want a pen infused with light or dark rammed into the back of his hand. Rather, Kimura took the pen, capped it, because the cap still had a decently pointy side but it wouldn't hurt like a b****. "There, use that." Kimura extended his hand, giving Ragnarok the top of it and keeping his palm down. "I hope whatever you're doing works."
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 pm

*skip*
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 pm

"trust me..." Ragnarok started infusing the pen again, then he etched into Kimura`s skin. The polar energies mixed inside kimura`s skin, making a solid state of magic inside his hand. The ink disappeared, it had its use and was used for it. Ragnarok drew the pen back then gripped Kimura`s hand hard so he couldnt move. Then he rammed the pen down right in the middle of the circle, and poured more energy into it to finalize what he was doing. After he removed the pen and found some tape and makeshift bandaged the hand.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Kimura had not been ready for the immediate pain he felt. However, he kept still and was thankful for his hand being held in place otherwise he would have probably made it worse by trying to defend himself. Holding Kaorin tighter and biting down his teeth so that they were together he growled slightly at the pain. When Ragnarok was done, he felt taped being wrapped around his hand. That made it worse due to the fact it was office tape. That wouldn't help, that would cut off his blood circulation. Taking the tape and pulling it off, he turned down and grabbed Kaorin's book of healing. He opened it, skipping several chapters to the basic healing spell and what to cast. He was more interested in getting rid of this new feeling of energy infusing into his hand. Reading a small incantation quickly, he took Kaorin's hand and placed it over his, flowing a bit of his energy and helping her, so that she helped heal him even if she wasn't taking full part in the spell. Soon the pain faded and he could relax again. Sinking a little in the chair, he brought both hands around Kaorin again after closing the healing book and sighed in relief. "That..fucking hurt." Kimura didn't care that moment that Kaorin's young ears were there to hear. He was in pain, and expressed it. Now that it was gone, he turned to Ragnarok. "What exactly is that supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:06 pm

kaorin didnt like the sight of her teacher in pain but she knew he was willing and didnt want to try and pull him away cause it might make it worse. she just sat and tried to not think about it until it was over. she felt a tighter hold on her and could hear her teacher groaning slightly in pain from it. soon it was loosened though and her teacher opened her medical healing book and immediately skipped to a little spell and started to read from it. taking her hand kaorin could feel energy being pushed through her to heal his hand, and soon her teacher started to feel more relaxed. then he cursed, and asked what it did. kaorin wasnt sure what the curse was or meant, but she knew it was a curse word and that she wasnt supposed to use it. turning herself around she hugged her teacher and rested her head on his chest
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:46 am

Ragnarok grinned as Kimura cursed. Then when he asked what it does he explained a little bit. "i etched the circle INTO your hand so it cant be seen.unless you activate it. Because it is an universal circle you can now form and project any of the circles from your hand...without having to touch a hard surface. To manipulate say a metal pole you will still need to touch it, but now it comes to more than just changing its shape...you can store the metal as well. Your quite lucky.this is a gift only endowed to one from a dark and a light source, and juat so happens i am both" Ragnarog grinned with self satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Kimura liked the idea of what the circle in his hand would do for him. Being able to simply etch circles to use in mid-air was quite a benefit, and Kimura was thankful for that, regardless of the pain he'd just went through it would be worth it. "..Thank you Ragnarok. I had no idea you had knowledge of this sort of thing." Feeling Kaorin turn herself around in his lap he wrapped his right arm around her and held her against him while he studied the back of his left hand, seeing as the marks had disappeared. "So I can make alchemy circles that I need, and just have them ready to use at any time. That's a real benefit."
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:34 pm

kaorin could feel that her teacher was happy with his new ability from ragnarok and smiled herself when he wrapped his arm and held her to him. kaorin started to wonder what the first contract was from her teachers book. she understood something about it being permanent..but how come her teacher did not use it?
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Ragnarok grinned with satisfaction. He finally did something right. Being half demon he knowledge of most circles.due to their occultic origins. Putting his hood down he looked at kaorin then the book. He gestured for the two to start with her...she needed to start learning as well.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Kimura noticed Ragnarok gesture towards starting with Kaorin's book. It was her turn to start learning something, and she had been waiting patiently for the both of them. Kimura would have to test out his abilities later, he wanted her to learn too. Picking her up, her turned her around in his lap and set her down on him so they could both read the book. Reaching around her he moved his alchemy books to the side and brought hers in front of both of them, opening it and turning to the first page. He'd read a little to himself, seeing if Kaorin would start on it too or if he would read it out loud for her.
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:39 am

(sorry for making you guys wait)

kaorin felt her teacher pick her up and turn her around so they could start reading from her book too. her teacher opened it to the first page, and kaorin started to read out loud what it said. it started with some facts about healing, what it is used for, and other basic details before it started getting into the basic incantations of the actual healing. after a little bit the book got to the first spell her teacher had used and kaorin read over what it said to make sure she could get it right if she tried it

(i would put what it says but idk what to write.. so..)
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:47 am

Ragnarok closed his eyes, listening to the explanations then the incantation itself. the first spell was pretty mediocre. Obviously she was going to be needing help with the spell. Ragnarok wouldnt be allowed to so it was up to Kimura. Kaorin trusted him more anyway, plus the fact that they barely knew Ragnarok and he somewhat knew them. He knew something about a lot of people...he had to.
Back to top Go down
Kimura
Admin
Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Kimura listened to Kaorin read through facts of the book and basic information that anyone would need to actually start the process of learning healing magic. He knew Kaorin would need a lot of help even starting to use magic, her age being part of it, and the fact you couldn't just up and go using it. She'd need to learn to focus it for whatever way the spell needed and so on. Kimura looked down at Kaorin for a moment. He was starting to get a strange feeling in him, and the more she sat in his lap and was close to him the more he seemed to feel it. What was it..?
Back to top Go down
Kaorin

Kaorin

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:24 pm

kaorin wanted to make sure she understood the spell completely so she reread it for herself and studied the incantation words that would start the spell for her. she looked up at her teacher who was looking back down at her "Mr.Kimura.. um.. how should i practice the spell.. since nobody is hurt.." kaorin didnt want them to hurt themselves for her to practice it and nobody was around that needed any kind of attention so she wondered
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Ragnarok sighed...she needed someone to practice on. SO he extended one of his assassin blades and cut a small wound into his pal after taking off his glove. He made no flinch or gasp as the blade sliced through his skin. He then extended his hand to Kaorin and nodded, showinng that it was ok. All he really did was reopen the still healing wound he had from when he gave a blood sacrifice at the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alba Inner Sector   Alba Inner Sector - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alba Inner Sector
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skybound :: Off-Topic :: General-
Jump to: